We are currently looking for: a Part-time Receptionist in Stanley Wellness
Location: Stanley, Southside Hong Kong Island
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Organise, confirm and reschedule (when necessary) appointment times for patients
- Continually update and manage patient details
- Process patient payments
- Manage patient enquiries in person and on the phone
- Manage enquiries and requests from other doctors and patients.
- Complete general administrative tasks, including filing, emails, typing and faxing letters
- Manage the clinic dispensary and product stock
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- Ability to legally work in Hong Kong
- Minimum one year of relevant work experience
- Native English Speaker (French-speaking a bonus)
- Experience managing a clinic dispensary is highly desirable
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, sensitive manner with patients of all ages and their families
- Proficient in Mac, including Word for Mac, PowerPoint, Excel and social media platforms.
- Polite, detailed-minded, well-organized and an excellent team player
- Pro-active, responsible and willing to learn
- Immediately available is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Flexibility in rosters and hours
- Friendly and stable working environment
Looking for another type of job opportunity?
We are proud to have curated a great international team with some of the best specialists in Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Naturopathy, Nutrition, Psychology and other Allied Health disciplines. Guided by our common philosophy, we work synergistically using a Functional Medicine model to help patients restore and take back control over their health.
We are always looking for new therapists with passion and creativity to join our professional team. If this sounds like you, please get in touch with our admin team HERE.