Interested in joining our team?
We are proud to have curated a great international team with some of the best specialists in Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Naturopathy, Nutrition, Psychology and other Allied Health disciplines. Guided by our common philosophy, we work synergistically using a Functional Medicine model to help patients restore and take back control over their health.
We are always looking for new therapists with passion and creativity to join our professional team. If this sounds like you, please get in touch with our admin team HERE.
We are a wellness clinic with 2 clinics: Central & Stanley (near Stanley Market).
We are looking for a part-time receptionist to join our administration team to work part-time shifts in Central & Stanley locations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Booking, confirming and rescheduling appointment for patients
- Updating and manging patient details
- Processing patient payments and invoicing
- Managing patient inquiries in person, on the phone and via email
- Managing the clinic dispensary and product stock
- Ad hoc general administration tasks (e.g.: filing, scanning)
The successful candidate should fulfil the following requirements:
- Ability to legally work in Hong Kong
- Minimum one year of relevant work experience
- Native/Proficiency English Speaker (Cantonese is preferred)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, sensitive manner with patients of all ages and their families
- Proficient in Mac, including Word for Mac, PowerPoint, Excel and social media platforms
- Polite, detailed-minded, well-organized and an excellent team player
- Pro-active, responsible and willing to learn
- Flexible schedule and Immediately available is highly preferred
Part time role with at least 3 shifts per week (5 – 6 hours per shift) and 1 Saturday
Central: Monday to Friday 8:30AM – 7:30PM & Saturday 9AM – 1PM
On the job, paid training will be provided